Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Madness.

It took a little longer to get here today. Where? A calm place in my head so I could write about how Monday started out crazy at 12am. Right now Hub's and I are going through this temperature dispute situation. He swears up and down that he is freezing all the time. He keeps the heat set on 700 and has the nerve to hog up the comforter and wrap up like a mummy?
Last night was the worst ever. I love the sound of the rain and to have the window open, It just relaxes me. This Man swears he has caught the flu from a few rain drops. By 3am he had the house so hot I couldn't take it anymore I wanted to sleep on the roof. I had to settle for a  living room chair in front of the window. Just don't make no sense how well rested Hubs is while everyone else awakes with attitude.  


Example 50% of the children decided they were going to act a fool this morning. My Son swears the same stomach ache he had yesterday returned as soon as he heard it is time for school. The Baby "Gorgeous" received a new lace skirt last week that she wore to school on Friday. She figures since 2 days have passed she is going to wear it again today. It wasn't until she also learned that she wasn't going to wear her hair down that she went into a major melt down. I understand the child wants to be beautiful at all times, however straightening  Nyla's hair is a 4 hour, entire family event that no one looks forward to. She is super tender headed so she screams the entire time. She kicks, we keep having to stop for bathroom breaks all while  she's yelling I want my Daddy. Who in the world does she think wants to go through that willingly?


Who doesn't like a giveaway? I know I thoroughly enjoy receiving free things. If you are like me I have 2 giveaways for you.


1. The First is from Find Time For Fun -

Enter to Win Tickets to Disney On Ice Rockin’ Ever After in Cleveland


 Enter right here



2. National Geographic-

Enter Here

National Geographic Kids Giveaways




Good Luck to all and I will pop back in for more Darla Say's after a good Woosah!




No comments:

Post a Comment