Sunday, December 9, 2012

Searching the Web!


I often find myself frustrated and wondering what in the world  folks are thinking quite a bite. Since I spend a lot of time on the Internet. I find myself bothered by the sites that require you to give a blood sample to obtain the information you are looking for. People come on! Why in the world would we spend $50.00 to $99.00 per month to have lighting fast speed all to be jammed up at your website and  be forced to enter our entire life story all to get information that we might not need in the 1st place?

Am I the only one who constantly reminds myself to Keep It Simple Stupid? (K.I.S.S) Anything to complicated or reminds me of being locked inside of a small room with all my children for 72 hours straight will immediately be passed over.


Now that I have vented. I must call this cable company who's name I shall not
mention at this time. Who referred me to their website who then referred me back to their 800 number to find out if they have a package I am not sure I want to purchase???????





No comments:

Post a Comment