Sunday, December 9, 2012










On Friday my Son comes running in the house and he yells to me: Mom I have the greatest surprise, close your eyes. Well since the young man was fresh out of school I was sure he was getting ready to have a good grade blasted in my face.Well instead, when I opened my eyes I see a little torn piece of paper with 7 number written on it in a first graders handwriting. He says: Can you believe it Mom? I got my 1st phone number. Me: What do you mean your first phone number? Son: This little girl gave me her phone number and I didn't even ask for it. (PAUSE) Now Everyone!  I am trying to control my reactions on impact and I am trying to think things through a little.  I am sure everyone who follows our family is well aware of how I feel about these fast-tailed little girls chasing after my Son's innocents and trying to make me a Grandmother well before my time. He is only 7 years old and right now everything he does he goes to the extreme at it, all I need is for him to figure out what these little girls have to offer him before he completely learns to contain himself, Well after hearing his news, his Sister's grabs the phone and dials the number and runs to tell me the number is real. I asked my Son if this was the same little heifer that gave him the "I love you" birthday card and he tells me No. This number belongs to another girl named Tailor and you just outta see her, she has the longest blond hair and prettiest eyes that are sometimes green but after lunch they turn blue. He said she is magic. Okay so with those words I see all this attention for these little girls has started my baby to feeling some type of way. So I took the number placed it inside of an envelope and wrote Tailor's name on it. I told my Son to put it in his book bag and give it right back to Tailor on Monday and let Miss Tailor know the next time she sends her number any where close to around over here I will be the one who will be given her a call. 

1 comment:

  1. why did you send that baby's phone number back, Darla? LMAO!!!! I miss you, lady. <3

    ReplyDelete