Sunday, December 9, 2012

Starting new on Sunday!

I have been told over and over that I should start a blog. I think fear of the unknown kept me away from it. But hey I am on Facebook daily talking bout my crazy family anyway so I might as well share my story with a few million more right? I think....
Well let's start with the basic I am Darla 37 years wise. Wife to Jermaine or Hub's as you will soon get to know him. Mother of 4. Yes  ** 4** Shayla is my oldest (16 ) right now she is a sophomore in high school and seems to have a cell phone glued to the side of her head. Jene' is 9 she is my very sweet child. She is very hands on and must be involved in everything, so at her early age she shares my love for food and all things kitchen. Jene' is also very social so most of the time I end up carpooling or hosting a sleepover 3 minutes before it starts.  Jermaine Jr is 7. If you ask him he will tell you he is a rock star and a rapper and when he grows up he is for sure going to be a WWE Wrestler. If you ask everyone else in the house, He has absorbed all the humor genes and will for sure a comedian. Nyla (The Baby) she is 5, She also goes by "gorgeous' or "John Cena" depending on if she plans on playing with her brother or not that day. Most of the time she is the high  maintenance "Diva" and because she has came into the world at the point when I am just to tired to argue with a child. She pretty much gets her way.








If you decided to follow my blog you will see , I love to talk about my family or really anything that comes to my mind. Some might not get my humor, I say oh well!  I am sure everyone knows how to keep it moving on the world wide web.


Any hooo. I must say that today I did get some rather disturbing news when I learned my show on ABC




Will be going off the air. Even though I wasn't a faithful viewer. Things always get so good when it is over!
I would like to bid the cast a farewell  and let them know it has been 5 entertaining years.

I sure hope American Broadcasting Company or Writer Jenna Bans never loses their mind and Cancel my all time favorite show:




I am serious I am just getting over the loss of All My Children and One Life to Live. You can't take it all away from us ABC...

Well until we meet again, I have several hungry people staring at me as if they are wondering if my new hobby is going to prepare Sunday Dinner..........Darla


No comments:

Post a Comment