Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Running Late



I am not sure about anyone else, I can feel hump day all over my body. The kids got off to school just fine. Of course the Baby (Nyla) had her issues. She just can't accept a bad hair day. Hub's got us all up 15 minutes before everyone had to be where they were going so of course everything was rushed. She didn't get to wear her hair down so she made sure everyone suffered due to her inconvenience.
 Shayla call with her own set of issues. I don't even care to discuss them and if she ever found this blog and read how I put her out there it wouldn't be good.

I am still in rush mood. So I am going to try and slow things down today.

Movies always relaxes me. Redbox has new releases Check them out here.
I really love the prices of the rentals but when returning it seems to take this machine for ever to take the movies back. Ain't nobody got time for that!


There is nothing in this world that makes me feel better then looking at someone else's fabulous life in magazines  If this is also your guilty pleasure Better Homes and Gardens would like to rub the flawless homes in your face at a discounted rate. A full Years subscription for just $5.00 Take advantage of this deal right here.



I hear many couples are getting married today because of 12/12/12. What a reason to tie the knot. I remember when people married for love.  Isn't the world supposed to end on what the 22nd? Is this is the reason so many Men are going down the isle? 10 days of marriage and then you die........



Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment